Building trust and loyalty in the digital age is an ongoing challenge many businesses face.
The question always comes down to: What investments should you be making to enable a digital experience that will leave your customers wanting more?
Jeff Keltner, Senior Vice President of Development at Upstart and the host of the show, shares his thoughts on what your financial institution needs to succeed in the modern world.
- Three things a financial institution needs to offer their customers to earn loyalty
- Improving beyonddigital experiences that don’t meet expectations
- Three tips for enabling the digital experience
- The evolving value of the high-touch, person-to-person experience
Mentioned during the podcast:
- Episode 27 w/ Vince Passione from LendKey
- Episode 22 w/ Mark Pregmon from USAA
- Episode 7 w/ Jim Deitch from Teraverde Management Advisors
- Episode 3 w/ Robert Pirelli from TCF Bank
- Episode 2 w/ Cathy Myers from First Financial Bank
To hear more from Leaders in Lending, check us out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or on our website.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Leaders in Lending on your favorite podcast player.